- When regestering or ordering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailling address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Protection of personal information
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnaribilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We also use regular Malware Scanning. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits or accesses their information to maintain the safety of our personal information.
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information unless we provide users with advanced notice. We may relise your information when we belive release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other's rights, property or safety.
The use of "Cookies"
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In this case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).. We will not store or collect your payment card details.